Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

so i'm watching NOVA yesterday, they had a program on last year's mission to mars. All these scientist freaking out about a malfunctionning parachute and airbag system... they were saying that if that mission were to fail it would mean a giant set-back in all of NASA's Mars exploration programs. So i'm watching this and i'm thinking...'are we truely done with the Moon? i mean really? We've done all we can up there? nothing else to explore? all the crevaces have been studied up there? Must we really move on to Mars?' Sometimes i think the world's govertments are pulling a fast one on us and that there's really a Six Flags on the moon for those political fuckers who don't wanna stand in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el