Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Almost a year.



As i sit at my kichen table writing this, it occurs to me that this is in fact the first time i've ever sat here. At my kitchen table. Yep.

I should be cleaning.
Cleanliness is not next to Godliness people. It's the devils work. A way to remind us all that no matter how much we would like to control the chaos that is our daily lives, you still have to clean the kat litter. And that's not you controling the world, that's the poo controling you.

So to sum up, i don't like cleaning.

And on top of that i even dislike people who like to clean. You know who you are. You're the people who get the same type of high cleaning as i do, well, getting high.

that reminds me....

And i'm back!

See how i eluded to the fact that i was getting high there? Annie's a literary genius. AND on top of that, i've recently become a movie making genius. That's right ladies and gentlemen, in the very near futur you will be able to see the very first Lockedinthetrunk production. But Annie?!!? Why must we wait, you must be asking yourselves. Pending approval from one of the films two stars, i must wait to release said material. The wait will kill you. Well probably not.

But be assured that as soon as I get the go-ahead i'll be spending hours (again) trying to figure out how to post the video from youtube.

Back to the cleaning.

The picture above is but a recent load of comics that i'm supposed to sort out and put away in the system of drawers in the very crappy picture above that. Doesn't look like much in the picture, but it's about 150-200 books. That's what Annie's doing today on this beautiful Victoria day. Hope you have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el