Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm such an asshole

I've been writing this blog for over a year and a half now, and it's never really occured to me that people, other then friends, like people i've actually met, bother to read the shit i spew on here. I've had the odd comment now and again, but for those who do read this, you know it's used to be shitty come see how to make money sites, once or twice a few readers i didn't know would comment and it always made my day.

I'm lazy. Shit happens, you forget to blog, but you thinks it's ok because the people who read you can just get off their lazy asses and call you. Or you're my mom. Allo Maman! ... so anyway, it never dawned on me that other people out there take the time to read what i have to say. Case in point : Anonymous had this to say about me back in may What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent, and, i'm assuming it's the same person, commented on two other posts that month. I never replied or even commented on the fact that someone had thought i was cool. Shit man. I am a fucking douchebag.

It's by chance that i even fell on that post, i was checking wether or not the count at the bottom of the page would go up if i picked a past month in the archives. And it does, which at the time made me think, great, so like 1000 of those fucking hits are probably just me! I happened to glance over the page and spotted where i'd talked about hotboxing a bathroom and getting a lesson on tampons, and saw that i had a comment, and another on the one before! Fuck.

So, To Anonymous (who probably has un-bookmarked me by now) : I'm sorry dude, i cannot answer your question because i obviously have no freaking idea how to run a web site and keep up with technoloy (ei: see this months post on my computer-retardedness). I'm sorry. But if you are still reading me, i'd love to discuss the fine art that is not being able to handle the internet, as i am a master in said art form. What the fuck was that? i don't even know, but come be my friend on www.myspace.com/lockedinthetrunkofmycar, i'm there during the day at work and bored out of my fucking mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gagaļ¼

Friday, December 22, 2006 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Anonymous! Happy to see you're still reading! Drop by anytime and leave a comment, promise i'll try to be more attentive to said comments!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el