Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

5 Ceasars, 2 baileys and 16 joints

Spitting this morning felt like i was giving birth to something with my mouth. Granted, i'm aware that i didn't do that much drinking, being totally out drunked...drank (?) by M and G over at Death through misadventure, but i still held my own and out smoked everybody having my last toke around 4am today... well until the one i just had that is. Ah the RV. Ville Emard's hole in the fucking ground i like to call my only drinking hang out. Old fucks chillin out singin' Kareoke until the wee hours of the morning, i love it. Watching that old woman hike up her skirt and grind away to M's rendition of "La rue principale" was priceless.... Dude, i swear next time you come to me and say " Annie! I'm gonna fuck her if you don't hold me back!" well... you said it 2h45? no one to fuck? I ain't gonna get in the way of a beautiful thing.


While at the bar a guy was passing out those "hi i'm a mute, can you help a brother out?" card. While i'm sympathic to this person's problems and everything (although doing this in a bar it did cross my mind that maybe this dude is just some evil genius alcoholic that's found the perfect way to never buy beer again... but i doubt that.) i thought to myself "what if i were illiterate?... would it be appropriate in that case to hand the mute guy a card that has the letter "R" on it and be like "sorry man but i've got my own problems"



At his request, from hence forth M will be referred to as the Earthquake from Peru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el