Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, July 25, 2005

How much is too much?

I wanted to write this morning about my weekend and the small adventure I had Saturday evening. But as I started thinking about these events, I wondered "how much information is too much?" Do these people need to hear about my sex life or whatever else i might deem interesting enough to publish... the answer... yes, my people have a right to know.

So, I'm driving home from a friend's house Saturday night, and right as I was about to take my left turn off of the 132, an unbelievable wave of hornyness washed over me. I hadn't felt anything like this in a long time, not since the great 1997 fuckfest have horny levels such as these been reached. Since i've been, for the last 2 years, sans perminent partner, I was going to have ro resort to self-satisfaction. So naturally my thoughts turned to Billy Bob, the vibrator who lives in the bedside condo i've built for him...hey you gotta take care of those who take care of you right?

As I was feeling particularly frisky, I decided that i was going to treat myself and do this outside. When I got home I did a quick look around, you know, just to make sure the neighbors weren't getting a free show, since usually there's a 10$ cover-charge at the door.

I live in a bachelor, so my entrance is basement level on the side of the house, so I figured it would be all good as long as I stayed in the steps, no one, unless they were to walk right up to the stairs, would see me. So, i took one last look around and decided it was safe to start "rubbin' one off". A few minutes into it, i realized that someone, or something, behind me and to my left was moving. As this as my first time getting caught with my pants down, literaly, my reaction time was not what it should have been. Slowly i removed Billy Bob thinking "maybe no one saw you...quietly stand up and get your ass inside." Let me tell you, the 3 seconds between getting up and turning around to find the neighbor's cat starring at me, were 3 of the most freaked out seconds i've had so far. Having had enough adventure for one night, i decided to take this sideshow inside.... and finally make use of my video camera.

No animals were harmed in the making of this film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el