Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I think my friend has been captured by pod people of some sort. I went over to his place last night and thought something was a little off when he, for about 30 minutes, went on and on about how he'd found the most kick ass shoes ever made : 1989 Air Jordan 3's. They've apparently become his obsession because i've never seen anyone so excited over shoes before... and I know some pretty girlie girls. 'You remember shoes from 1989?' 'Annie you don't understand these were BAD shoes man, they... I can't even tell you how much i want these'. If all this didn't have me convinced that my friends body truly had been taken over by extra terrestrials, a little later on in the evening, when referring to Skid Row's I remember you, he said 'this is the best ballad ever written, ever.'


This morning i discussed with chocolate Wonder the Air Jordan 3's. And apparently last night's friend is not the only one to feel as passionately about these shoes.

CW: What do you wanna know about the AJ3's? what came before? After? ...

A: Let's just keep it simple, shall we?

CW: Before AJ3's... you just bought shoes. AJ3's were like the Cadillac of shoes...

A: the escalade?

CW: sure, whatever, let's just say no one could compare after that, this is the shoe that made Michael Jordan MICHAEL JORDAN, this is the shoe that started the shoe endorsement industry.


wow, i've got a lot to learn about shoes....and Michael Jordan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el