Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, July 15, 2005

male rape.... fact or fiction?

My boo (who wishes to be referred to as Chocolat Wonder for the purposes of this blog) and i were discussing the logistics of the male rape and if this concept is fact or fiction... I contend that this is totally not plausible but since i'm lacking in the proper equipment to make an informed statement.... the wonder informs me that this is totally possible. Why are we discussing this? Well in a recent message board post at DC Comics, Devin Grayson writer for Nightwing, mentionned that in her opinion, Nightwing (aka Dick Grayson) is Bi-sexual. While i have no problem with this concept, my first question to the Chocolat Wonder was 'is Dick getting dick? and if so when the hell did this happen??' While this has not happened yet i'm told that the ex-boy wonder was raped in a previous issue.... and raped by a woman. I think it's this concept that i have a problem with... i can kinda understand getting butt-fucked or gang-banged in jail or whatever... but to imply that a woman could force herself on a man and rape him without any assistance, i find that hard to believe... unless we're talkin' about some fucking horny yeti-woman who hasn't had any in years because of the lack of male counterparts...then maybe i could fathom that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el