Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Mojo's back!

I'm happy to announce that my dry spell is over. The last few months had been really sucky. Ever have one of those phases? Sex or pleasure of that kind is just the farthest thing from your mind. When you can't fall asleep, you don't even think "i'll rub one off and go straight to sleep". Nope, nothing. Barren, fridged, void of any feeling. Honestly i was starting to get a little worried there for a while.

Coincidentally, or not, i don't know, Trevor came home from Calgary on Saturday. He came over to Chubby Chaser's place, we played crib, had a few Ceasars, and it was ok. Although, i do have to say that he did come back crazier then when he left, if that's possible. Went to bed that night like any other night, but good goddamn man! the dream i had was crazy!!! Raunchiest dream ever.

I'm in what appears to be the apartment on Windsor St. in Ville St-Pierre. CC is there and so is another friend of mine, we'll call him Eric. So CC's really really drunk and Eric tells him he should just take a cab home. All of a sudden i'm outside the apartment building with CC, and the cops. I don't know if the cops took him away or what cuz the next thing i know i'm in what appears to be my childhood bedroom on Jacques-Lemaistre St. I know this because the carpet in that bedroom was rust red, and Eric and I are going at it like there was no tomorrow on a red carpet. Once we're done we get up and go to what seems like a combination of the living room on Jacques-Lemaistre and my bedroom on Georges-Baril. Eric kinda lies down on the ground and i get into bed with ...we'll call her Sindy, and then we go at it for a while. At first it was all awkward but after a bit i found the rhythm and we both seemed to enjoy ourselves. I then got up, was getting dressed when Eric sat up looked at Sindy and said "did you guys just do it?" "yeah" "hell that's hot". and then i woke up.

Man that was crazy. And i can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with Trevor coming home. Is he my mojo Wonder Twin? I don't know but i'm sure happy to have it back, the mojo i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el