Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Your period and you.

Gen: Do you ever get really horny right before your period?

Me: Yeah, a few days before and usually during i'm very hard to satisfy.

Gen: During? really? me not so much.

Me: Yeah, i mean... i'm horny but it doesn't mean i do anything about it.

Gen: Why not?

Me: Well, that's kinda gross no?

Gen: I suppose it depends what guy you're with... some guys don't mind that.

Me: Sure sure but i mind. The only way that shit would happen is if you put down a towel or something, and then well, that kinda takes the magic out of it know what i mean?

Gen: Totally. Ever notice that sometimes having sex will bring about your period?

Me: The truth? I have to say that i haven't noticed that, but i will say that back in the day when i'd get worried that i hadn't gotten my period yet, i used Chubby Chaser as a sort of human toothpick in a cake. You know, check the tip see if anything is happening...

Gen: Holy shit that's hilarious, you have to post that.


And there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el