Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Shoot me, shoot me now.

Yes boys and girls, yet another installment in the neverending unmerciful saga that is my shit-mobile. The shit Gods have decided to unleash upon me the shit-storm to end all shit-storms. It's a low pressure shit-system and the shit winds are coming in from the north and things are not looking good. A shit-tsami, a shit-nado, the mother of all shit-acanes. My car died yesterday. Went to game zone, dropped Chubby Chaser off at his parent's place, put the key in the ignition, and nothing, bubkis. Can you believe that?

So i called Mr.Rescue and the dude who showed up actually made me feel a little better. He was this Good Charlotte-type looking guy, his name was Freddy. He drove me to the Canadian tire on Newman and on the way i told him i was pretty bummed out and but that things were going to be ok cuz i was gonna go back to Chubby Chaser's place, smoke a joint and watch Leathal Weapon, i guess this was an ice breaker cuz we talked about lot's of stuff. Talked about how different people react to having their cars break down, talked about Samuel L. Jackson and the Boondocks, talked about burning my car down a la Ricky once it finally does die, talked about how it's gonna smell really bad when i do that, talked about how a spark plug is made of ceramic and that if you break one with a hammer and whip it really hard at a car window it will shatter into a million pieces, talked about how that kinda resembles the dime in the beer bottle principal and talked about how if you rub the neck of two beer bottles together the top will fly off.

So i left my car in the Canadian Tire parking lot and had to take the bus this morning. Last time i had to take the bus it wasn't good. I couldn't get used to sitting backwards in a moving vehicle and almost threw up on the guy in front of me. I'm happy to report that this morning's expedition was more successful. The bus experience at 9h40am is totally different then the bus experience at 7h30am, worlds apart. It's quiet, you can hear the bus driver's radio, it's not crowded, it's all good really and makes me wonder why the hell i don't just drive my car into the St-laurence and say good riddance. I don't know if i'll feel the same way when i'll be waiting for the bus tonight at 8pm.... updates to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el