Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

burned and bitter

Everyone's been burned. Everyone feels at one point or another that they've been dooped, bamboozled, fucked over. Gen recently received a letter from such a person and has allowed me to blog it for prosperity. MEN OF THE WORLD! When did you allow your brothers to become women?

GEN spseaking: i am a chick. i can appreciate subtility. (although i dont really employ it, i think the essential get lost in too much subtilities.) but i read a lot. i am a nerd. but yet, i still dont get what he is saying. and i KNOW the story behind it.
so many hypotheses come to me. ie: is he telling me that i should stop being an idiot and just go out with him. Or that he wants me so much that it's driving him insane and, jesus, how can i not see that. Or that it's my fault. ( like the hunger in the world) Or maybe i did something in the past that totally burned him and, shit, i would not be aware of it and he doesnt like it. Or is it because of me that he's coming to Yemen.

What the hell does he want from me? Is there any guy who could translate this? Shit...When the fuck did I need a man to translate another man's letter for me? Obviously , Now would be nice, i still need to write back. And just for the record, no, i was not interested and I thought i was clear about it.
thank you.


The following is the letter Gen received, the french short translation in brackets and then both long and short english versions in intalics. Enjoy


ATTENTION!! les noms et lieux ont été modifiés pour la sécurité des gens impliqués.(mon ami est pas au courant)
WARNING !! the names and places have ben changed in order to protect those involved. ( my friend dont know about this)


Damoiselle de Guenievre (Gen),
Dearest lady Gueneviere (Gen),

Je vous envoie cette missive, aujourd'hui afin de vous faire part de mon état d'être présent (j't'écris pour te dire comment ça va).
I send you this parchemin, so i may impart upon you the recent happening in my life. (I am writting to let you know how it's going.)

Je reste présentementt chez un ami, nommé Marc, jusqu'à l'arrivée prochaine du printemps (J'reste jusqu'an mars chez Marc). prévue la 2eme semaine de mars (le 15 mars).
I am currently residing at sir Marc's villa, until we are blessed with spring's return, which should be sometimes within the second week of the third month of this year. (I am living with Marc till march 15th.)


le jour suivant cet événement, je part en reconnaissance pour un logement au Yémen (Après, j'vas au Yémen me chercher un appart).
Shortly after my arrival, i shall be mounting an expidition to find lodging in Yemen. ( then, i am moving to go live in yémen.)

Didier y est déja installé et a désormais un boulot convenable (Didier s'est déja trouver une bonne job).
Didier have already found himself lodging and suitable position with a local merchant. (Didier found an apartment and a job)

:)

en cette nuit de pleine lune, je suis assoiffé, tel un vampire de sang, privé par choix de se nectar suprême. si jouissanciellement receuilli, puis soyeusement dégusté, d'un entre cuisse parfumé patiemment stimulé (à soir, j'te veux, pis m'a prendre mon temps pour te faire venir).
On this full moon, i am in need of sustinance, as Vampire needs his prey, deprived by choice of this supreme nectar. (i'm fucking horny)

je survie sur mes propre réserve (J'me masturbe pas mal).
I have been reduced to using my private reserves. (i'm jerking off a lot)

toutefois, cette conscience de la raison, qui fait de moi un être humain , m'ordonne de vous dire à quel point ( mais faut que je te dise que) ,votre personne jusqu'a ce jour dévoilée, vous refltez ce qu'une femme ce doit d'avoir de confiance en elle pour exiger ce quelle désire de la vie (té une fille qui sait s'qu'à veux pis c'Est hot en criss.).
This conscience of reason that instills the humanity in all of us, obligates me to let you know that you are the epitomy a womanhood, a woman of such confidance and strenght of character, a woman who is able to gain and achieve anything. (Since i am a smartypants, i have to tell you that you're a chick that knows whats she wants, and i dig that.)

pouvoir considérable, devant être utiliser avec sagesse. (tu sais-tu c'que tu me fais.)
with great power comes great responsability

savez-vous ce qu'est la sagesse? Guenièvre.
do you know what it means to be wise?. Gen.

au plaisir de recevoir de vos nouvelles bientot.
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el