Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, April 03, 2006

I watched Mr.Destiny yesterday. I picked up that movie like 2-3 months ago and never had the chance to watch it, i mean i'd seen years ago, but not recently. So James Belushi's car breaks down at the beginning, right in front of this run down bar. He walks in and finds Michael Caine and unhappy Larry Burrows sees what his life could've been like, had he made that winning home run as a teenager. The name of the bar is The Universal Joint. I love that. I told Chubby Chaser right away, that's the name of our comic/hobby shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el