Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Where are all the normal people?

So i never got to meet Chubby Chaser's lady friend. And apparently she's no longer his lady friend. What the hell happened in one day? you all might be asking. So Wednesday night after my shift at 8pm, i gave CC a call to let him know that i was on my way over. He let's me know that she's already left and only really stayed for 30 minutes. Apparently he'd let her know that i was coming over and then Mase showed up, and she apparently could not handle meeting all of CC's friends in one night... which i can kinda understand... but then CC tells me that she gave him a call from the cab to let him know that things were not going to work out. That is so fucked up i don't even have words. I mean, sure you don't wanna meet everyone, fine, but damn, it's your way or the highway?, that's just messed up. I'm so disappointed. I was really psyched to get to meet her...i never get to meet them and that sucks, let's hope the next one has some balls, so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el