Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stan Lee's mafia days

Chubby Chaser: ...Well you know why Marvel was in such financial trouble in the '90s don't you?

Me: Why?

CC: Because of Stan Lee's involvement in the mafia.

Me: What?

CC: Stan Lee, he was involved in the mafia in the '90s.

Me: Shut up, he was not.

CC: I'm telling you he was.

Me: Get the hell outta here. Stan Lee was not involved with the mafia. Where did you hear that?

CC: Well, it's this rumor i heard.

Me: Who? Who did you hear that from? Who?

CC: Well....Trevor and I were talking earlier and...

Me: Wait. You and your brother made up this rumor?

CC: My sources are credible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el