Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Annie's top 5 all time favorite movies

1) Superman Returns

Why? Because it's awesome that's why. But also because it's the first Sups movie i've been able to see in theaters, because the continuity was like none i'd ever seen and surpassed even my expectations, and because of Brandon's bulge (see Sept.11th's post).

2) Superman III

Why? Because Richard Pryor rips open his shirt to reveal...nothing. Because Clark has a picnic with Lana and that this Lana later becomes Martha on Smallville. Because Richard Pryor played the first computer thief (correct me if i'm wrong about that but i do believe he was the first) and because Sups makes Lana a diamond ring out of coal.

3) Mallrats

Rene: What are you doing? You promised me breakfast.
Brodie: Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

'nough said.

4) Almost Famous

The deleted Kyle Glass (Tenacious D) scene is classic, the soundtrack is the best ever, the fake band is awesome also and I too am a golden goddess.

5) Die Hard with a Vengeance

Ok, people are going to be all "what?" But i'm sorry but John McClain had plans! And of course :
Zeus: Why do you keep calling me 'Jesus'? Do I look Puerto Rican to you?
John McClane: Guy back there called you 'Jesus'.
Zeus: He didn't say 'Jesus'. He said, "Hey, Zeus!" My name is Zeus.
John McClane: Zeus?
Zeus: Yeah, Zeus. As in father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass? Zeus! You got a problem with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el