Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Where were you 5 years ago?

I had told my boss i needed to bring my boyfriend to the doctors office. Actually, i had a job interview at FedEx's call center. I got there at 7h30am and had one of the longest interviews i've ever had. Everything went great, they gave me a little tour of the call center. I left, got in my car, turned on the radio and was like "what the hell is going on? no music anywhere?" I got to work, still no idea what had happened, and everyone seemed to have lost theirs minds. Glued to the radio, trying to figure out what had happened. I left work, went home and watched TV like everyone else. I've never quite experienced anything like that. You're watching TV, so it doesn't really feel real if you know what i'm sayin'. It's like watching a Nicolas Cage/Mission Impossible/Tom Cruise movie... only the special effects aren't as good. That's actually something that went threw my mind "that's not real, there's no way"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el