Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I hate you so much i hope it falls off.

Believe it or not this shit is almost over. It almost got the better of me for a minute there. No will to blog, no nothin'. But i can now see the light at the end of this shit covered tunel. It's small and you kinda have to squint and turn your head to the left, but god damn it it's there! I put would should be the last of the insurance papers in the mail today. I know i've stated previously that i did not like my insurance guy, and don't get me wrong i still don't, but i have to admit that, when push comes to shove...the fact that my car was stolen wasn't the worst thing in the world. Had i had to sell the shit-mobile, i might have gotten 200$....for my radio, and that's about it. This way Annie gets away with a little over 3 Gs. Like a bandit i tells ya!

Now comes the part i really wasn't looking foward too.
I wish the car fairy would just drop out of the sky and be all "hey, this what you're lookin' for?" "hells yeah" And that would be it, problem solved.
No such luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el