Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tech shit tornados!!

Man oh man has it been a whirlwind of nanobites and wifi goodness this week or what? Maybe it's just me, i don't know. Ladies and gentlemen, the laptop is in the hizzhouse, or whatever. I ordered it last thursday and its already here, its practicaly a Christmas miracle. First of all its the prettiest little thing you'll ever see. Yep. Thats correct. Annie hadn't actually seen the laptop before it arrived. I had no idea what i'd ordered that day with Laura from Dell. A leap of faith? Some might say so. But i say neigh. In Ed i trust, aka the Chocolat Wonder. That man hooked Annie up. I told him what i needed and it arrived in a neet little box at purolator 4 business days later. Isn't that the way all things should be? sigh. Where was I? Oh yes. It's sooo cute! Silver and white on the sides, and it came with all the shit already installed! It was idiot proof! Annie proof says I! I just plugged it in, turned it on and voila! An Alanis Morrisette video already in my computer. Ok that was a little weird, but still nice of Dell to want to give me something, lame as it may be. But then again the gave me some pretty cool under water footage from National Geographic, i guess it makes up for it. The only hard part was trying to get the Voyager feature working on my cell phone, to be able to take my internet connection from there since the super duper high speed-o-rama is only coming next week. Get this : you have to download a program FROM the internet to be able to get ON the internet. yeah. So i walk by a team manager who uses his laptop at work and you know what? for once, ask and Ye shall receive, a goddamn Christmas miracle i tells ya.

So the hook up isn't great right now, but it'll do. At least i can sit here in my underwear and tell the world about it. I wouldn't have it any other way, would you?

Other then that i won an Ipod at work. Can you believe that shit? Man. I have no idea how those things work. I barely have a handle on how this internet business works. Its going to take weeks to figure out how to burn movies and music. I'm amazed that i figured out how to download MSN. But it's there right now beeping at me. Telling me that i've received a message from some guy that i don't remember giving my email to and the thrid question he asks me is if i'm a virgin. Dude from Barbados. Or so he says. lol .... lol snap oh man he just asked if he could come stay with me lol some people are fucking nuts. Ah man, too funny. I love this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el