Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bike attack

Ever wake up from a dream and it's like you're kinda still in it for the first few seconds of the day. That happened this morning to me. Already I'm forgetting the details of my dream but i thought I'd share what i do remember.

It had this Phantoms feeling to it. Hey shut up. Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo. It was like most dreams, when you're in it, it makes no sense, but you still know what's going on, even if the dream seems to have started in mid action... So there's guy attacking people. So it's like i didn't see the beginning of the movie, like i don't know why he's attacking people, but he is and I'm sort standing in a circle with these people who are obviously trying to catch him. And we're standing in a dark street, and there's a scream. Something grabs me by the ankles, i try to yell but nothing comes out, then something hits me hard in the ass, hard enough for me to wake up in a start.

As i opened my eyes i took a breath and realized that my heart was actually beating a little bit faster then I'm used to, you know while sleeping. I sat up, my god my ass hurt. And for a split second the reality of my dream was still kinda hanging around, and i genuinely thought to myself "my butt hurts because of my dream.... how is that even possible???"

Then i remembered that i had gone around the block on Jason's new bike yesterday. It had been at least 13 years since the last time I'd been on a bike. It will be another 13 years before i get on another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el