Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My lucky Day

It's my lucky day today. Or at least it better be.

While waiting for the shuttle this morning, page 111 of the book I'm reading (Catch-22), was shat on. And a little on my shoulder. That's the first time that's ever happened to me, and as i wiped the crap off my book and my shoulder i turned to the lady standing next to me and said, without even thinking, "must be my lucky day, i should buy a lottery ticket".

But seriously, who's the first asshole who got shit on and said "i've got to turn this into a positive". When you think about it there's nothing lucky about this really. I mean it's not the end of the world or anything...it's not like a condor or hawk (i don't know why in my head these birds shit more then others), it was a pigeon so it wasn't a big deal and didn'T fuck up my entire morning. But i did think about that all the way to work... lucky day... hope nothing else shits on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el