Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

it's the revenge of the nerd

Did you ever get bitch slapped by life? That happened to me yesterday. I was having the best day i'd had in a long time, you know when everything seems to be going your way... the smell in the car wasn't that bad in the morning, Sheppard's pie for lunch in the Caf 'SWEET',and to top it all off....i found out that my boss, while i've been in training, has been given a new position within the company, HALLELUA! Ciao sweetheart! Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out. Oh yeah, and fuck you, you cunt. (for those who couldn't tell, i don't like her). So things are going my way... i get home and decide, for some reason unknown to me, that i'm gonna go out of my way for the first time ever, and hunt down the eye-glass cleaner stuff. Usually i'll clean my glasses with the t-shirt i'm wearing at the time, but yesterday i decided i should use the stuff in the spray bottle. And i broke my glasses. Fuck. So now i have to wait until saturday to go to the optometrist...but i still have to drive my ass around. So now i've become the biggest nerd/geek/spazz, whatever you wanna call me, in the fucking universe. The brake in my glasses you see, was not a clean one. They broke in a very ackward place, to the left right above the 'nose-bridge'. So in a panic, since there was no super-glue in the house, i had the choice between normal household glue or the tape used to seal up a leaky sink....i had no choice but to go with the tape, and now.... well you can imagine what it looks like. i've been reduced to driving with my hand permanently stuck to my forehead as if the sun was always in my eyes. not cool, not cool at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el