Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Androgeny, nature's rubix cube

Androgeny is so fucked up. I know i'm not the girliest girl out there, but i like to think people know what sexe i am just bu looking at me. I've never caught anyone looking at me and then thought to myself "that person has no idea what i am, i must be having a "Pat" moment" I mean that look must be recognizable and i've personally never caught anyone looking at me like that.

This week i'm doing a special project away from my regular office. They've turned me into a corporate spy and they've sent me into the abyss! It's fuckng crazy here, but that's beside the point.

So i'm in the new call center, that's within another company's call center, they're like our subcontractor or something to that effect. So people who work in that other call center are walking around us all day. There's this one person, i swear to god, even a psychic couldn't figure this one out. We're talking bermuda shorts/Hawaiiïn shirt/pink mohawk/shaved legs/what appears to be very long but not fullydevelopedd moustache-pinch/no boobs. I have no idea what i'm looking at here, no fucking clue. But it's like a car crash, you can't help but stare whenever he/she/it walks by.

3 Comments:

Blogger the M and the G said...

dont ever use the word abyss in a context that is different then its actual significance


Abyss: (noun) place where M, G, and Rick James go

Friday, August 26, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger the M and the G said...

I concur!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

shut up. both of you.

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el