Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I read J Gallagher's blog everyday. That guy is the shit. He's the funniest thing out there right now i'm sure of it. I've been told that he's really popular in Montreal and that the Mirror named his blog, Why was Daddy kissing that man in the park? , the best blog from Montreal last year, or something like that. Usually there are no comments on his blog because, it's giving a comment to someone who gets hundreds of readers, and people are gonna be checking to see what you thought was witty enough or funny enough to put on this guy's blog. So as i said usually no comments. But this morning i noticed that there were quite a few on different posts, so, naturally, i checked it out. Who the hell puts an add for their crappy "make a quick buck" or "how to get a loan blog" in someone else's blog. Hey asshole! nobody gives a shit, so instead of ripping you a new one on J's blog, i'll have some respect and do it on mine. Fucking jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el