Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Crackheads are people too

You know how I know winter is coming? The crackheads that live next door to Chubby Chaser's place aren't chillin' out outside anymore. During the summer they'd be on the stoop all the time. Leaving his place at 9am sunday morning? They're there drinkin' beer out of the brown paper bag. 3 o'clock in the afternoon? They're there bumming smokes from you as you walk by. 3am and going home? Still outside strung up on crack. I guess maybe crackheads are more sensitive to the cold then normal people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

I love that title. Yes they are people. Crackhead people. My friend Jen and I use that term way too often. As an endearing term, mind you...at least sometimes. I call my parents crackheads when they do stuff I don't get...which is, erm, all the time.

-N

Friday, August 19, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

LOL that's pretty funny! I'll also start calling my parental units that when they do things i think is stupid.... the other day i found a box in the storage room with my dad's hadn writing... it said MUSCEL Tshirt... at first i thought "Miscellanious?" but no no he meant Muscle Tshirts, he's on crack.

Friday, August 19, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

i shouldn't talk i can't even spell "hand" for crying out loud. i'm on crack.

Friday, August 19, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, this is too funny!! My favorite exclamation when someone does something stupid/terrible/or just plain wrong 'Are you on crack?!?'

Saturday, August 20, 2005 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el