Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yesterday was my first official day in the new department. I had a total mental breakdown. The first one was while i was still at work while on the phone with a supervisor, and i cried like a little bitch. Then after work i went over to my best girlfriend's place, Genny B., and had another melt down over there, and this one in front of one of her friends, who i know, but not all that well. I have to keep reminding myself that no one's expecting me to perform right away, that everyone needs an adjustment period, but I really don't think i'll be able to do this job. The customers are rude and they're all from Toronto, ALL of them. You tell them it's your first day and instead of being understanding about it they take it as an opening, thinking that if they talk to my supervisor he'll be able to accomplish more then me, which isn't true at all. All that does is make me feel even shittier. And i had the bright fucking idea to take a schedule that finishes at 7h30 all week.... thank god i have friday off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

man i'm trying to let go... but it's hard :(
you're going to Toronto? dude that shit changes as much as you change your underwear.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el