Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Women, in general i think, look at our surroundings before we decided whether or not to sit on any given toilet. Today, at lunch, i failed to do so and paid the price. Since i work in a rather large building that must hold at least 5000 people, it's rare that you'll find yourself alone in the bathroom, but today i was. I sat down did my business and then realized that there was no toilet paper. "don't panic" i thought "someone has to come in soon". And they did. And so i asked whoever was in the stall next to me for some TP and they in turn told me that there was NO TOILET PAPER IN ALL THE STALLS! All ten of them, no TP. And then the woman next to me was gone. And no paper for Annie. As i sat there i thought, there has to be something i can use, SOMETHING!... looked in my pockets : 20$ bill, 5$ bill and a quarter. No kleenex no nothing. Couldn't use the 20$, cuz well it's 20$... i seriously considered the 5$ and then i figured, fuck it, I might as well try to waddle my ass over to the sanitary pad dispenser and use the quarter.

2 Comments:

Blogger the M and the G said...

babe.. what was that comment on my blog about, you were all frustrated... is there someones ass i need to kick?...and by me i mean I will watch and G will do the dammage.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

you know i'm happy i didn't do that. no matter what the water in the bowls here is not good.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el