Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Y'all

Well halloween is here again, didn't we all miss the odor of fallen leaves and rotting pumpkins? i know i sure did. Ok, so maybe i'm a little bitter because i slept threw the one hour "fall back" this weekend and that's something i look forward to every year. I love halloween, it's great. Every year it gets harder and harder to deal with, but it's still great. What the hell is so hard to deal with? Eh.... i guess halloween isn't halloween unless i spend at least one entire night sewing like a crazy person trying to get my costume finished on time. I didn't do that this year so halloween just isn't halloween. I didnt wear a costume to work this morning. Yes, some people did wear one, i believe my ex-boss is dressed like a musketeer, i saw a princess in the bathroom and saw a giant pumpkin walk by before. I don't honestly know what's wrong with me. Halloween used to be the holiday for Annie... i'm just not in the mood. I took out my Dorothy costume on saturday and kinda looked at it.... no excitement, no nothing... the only thing i could think of is that i've never had sex in that outfit and it might be fun, you know with the ruby slippers and everything. But other then that thought, nothing, i put it away and that's that for another year. I'm not bummed out or anything, or at least i wasn't bummed out but this morning it kinda hit me shit today's halloween and i haven't done anything for it this year, it's been kinda like christmas without the tree know what i mean? Next year i'm gonna go all out, i think i'll be going as an Umpa Lumpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el