Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Last Wednesday was weird. Good but definitely one that's out of the usual for me anyway. I got off work at noon and headed on over to Genny's place, picked up Olympic Sleeper on the way. On the day's Itinerary? The St-Joseph Oratory. A bagel shop. The Russian's car wash. Canadian Tire. Not in that specific Order.

So Good God Damn the Oratory has lot's of stairs. It was interesting, pretty much what i remembered. However this was the first time i'd visited while stoned. Not to worry all Christians out there, we smoked in the parking lot and not directly on the grounds, for fear of going to hell. Although we're probably still going to hell, since at the end of the path of the cross there's this big sacrificial lamb fountain, and Olympic sleeper and I decided to play fountain, it's only after a few minutes of giggling that we realized "we're spitting in the sacrificial lamb fountain, shit, we're going to hell."

All in all, i'd say it was a pretty good day, i had a great time and i hope Genny's friend from France takes good memories from Canada with her. I know she's taking home a hunter's plad shirt and some frozen bagels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el