Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Do i have the word "sucker" stamped on my forehead?

These days you can't live 5 minutes without encountering someone's birthday/anniversary/mothers day/halloween/christmas. It's constant. Neverending and no matter how much i try to be anti-social and not subject myself to everyone's every need, sometimes you can't get away from it. Couple days ago crazy cousin text messaged me to let me know the twins were celebrating birthday 4 at Macdonalds. She hasn't talked to me since that weird text message to get my address, so this is obviously a "we want your money/gift invite" and i've had just about enough of that shit in my life. People shouldn't expect shit from anyone, provide for you and yours and everybody else can fuck off that's what i think. Even though i'm really trying to rid myself of people like this, sometimes you just can't. Case in point : lucinda, the step-mother's only niece. Goddamn it to hell i'm so annoyed by this i can hardly contain myself. This woman has never smiled in my direction. She always looks unhappy and, to my knowledge, has never really ever said anything pleasant to anyone. And now she's pregnant. And i say to this : "WHO GIVES A RATS ASS? not me that's for sure". I don't talk to her when she comes over to see my step-mom, i don't talk to her at xmas diner,or Easter or any other function at which we might be sitting across table from each other. This woman has the nerve to give my step mother an invitation to her baby shower, 25$ for attendance and then she audacity to hand me a list of shit she wants as gifts. When i have kids does anybody honestly think that i'll be inviting people on the basis of how many gifts i'll be able to wrangle out of them? no, of course not, cuz i'm not an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el