Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!

For those of you who don't enjoy spoilers on Smallville, i'd stop reading right about now. I've just learn that this season on Smallville, Clark and Lana will consummate their relationship. That's right, Lana's gonna ride the baloney poney, the bacon torpedo. He's gonna give her his member of steel. I make light of all this because if i don't i'll cry. Al Gough mentioned in an interview that they'll be using the Superman II loophole. Which means he'll be locking himself in a kryptonian phone booth and bombarded by red light, after which he'll no longer be in need of a kryptonite condom and able to be do the girl next door. I don't know about anybody else, but i've always loved that Sups's one and only love truly is Lois. I've always loved the relationship Lana and Clark have in the Donner movie, she's the one who got away and because of that or maybe even in spite of it, he's there for her no matter what, but as a friend. I just don't like this idea that they're going to take his powers away, again, and this time take advantage of the situation. This stinks of the WB and not enough DC. I'm afraid that the fact Loeb isn't working on the show is gonna start showing right off the bat.

1 Comments:

Blogger the M and the G said...

what sux is that sueprman will be stirring my vanilla... he's gonna be fishing in my pond.... i tapped that chick 3 years ago, she was quite inexperienced.But the aunt.. that shit was tha bomb!!!

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el