Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I dreamt i was fired, so i took the day off.

Sunday night was perhaps the worst night sleep i've ever had in my life. I figured i was tired enough and decided to not use the sleeping aid i usually take Sunday nights. Around 2am i woke up from a nightmare. I've mentioned this before, Annie doesn't really dream anymore. Chubby Chaser says that's dangerous and that one day my subconscious is gonna loose it because i haven't really been dreaming these last few years. I guess he was right.

So in my dream i'm at home, in the bachelor and my grand-father is there. This is awesome, my dream self thinks, i haven't dreamt of Grand-papa in a long time, and at first i was happy. I used to dream about him once in a while, mostly in nightmares though. I had this recurring one where we were in the scene in Indiane Jones where he has to swing over the pit on the vine "give me the rope!" "give me the idol and i'll give you the rope", anyway, in the dream, i'd always have to leave grand-papa behind at his request, and i'd wake up crying. Sunday night's dream wasn't an Indie knock off for once. He was there, i don't remember him saying anything, but i remember knowing that i was late for work and that if i got there late i'd be fired. Then all of a sudden i'm at work and my boss isn't my actual boss, but a girl i used to be good friends with, we'll call her Ulie. And she's all "you know Annie, i really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice" and i woke up crying, not sobing, but more like "shit, i got fired, oh no wait that was a dream, i don't wanna go to work, fuck it, day off for Annie"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el