Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Crap i hope no one saw that.

You know how some people will trip over what seems to be air and then try to kinda recover as if nothing happened(I think Jerry Seinfeld had a bit about that once). Well tonight i tried a puke/recover maneuver that i hope never to have to try again. I decided i'd had enough of work around 4h30, i wasn't feeling very well and i was all congested. We have this policy at work where twice a year you can ask to leave after 3/4 of your shift no questions asked, so i took the 1h30 early leave from work. I went down to the cafeteria to say goodnight to Genny, and as we approached the escalator, the need to vomit was overwhelming. I said "ok honey, i'll see ya later" and she said "the bathrooms are on this floor are out of order, you look like you're gonna need one". I didn't even reply, i was out the door and practically running for my car. I made it to the grassy part of the parking lot, threw up a little and kept on walking. I stopped at the bench they have for us and took a breath and realized two guys were walking i'd say twenty feet behind me, needless to say they had to take a detour to avoid my puddle. Wonderful start to the weekend no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el