Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Dave i have your tie, i used it to hold back my hair as i threw up.

The annual office Christmas party. A time to come together with your co-workers, laugh, drink and make an ass of yourself. I guess that's why i've never been to my own office Christmas party and always attend Chubby Chaser's. Going to CC's office xmas party is always fun for me. As i've mentioned in previous posts, i also used to work there myself a few years back, so every year at xmas it's a hoot for me to see people's expressions like don't i know her? or jeeze she looks familiar, or in the case of the big boss (not Dave) Hey it's you again! good to see you! Of course he has no recollection that i actually used to be his secretary, but it's all good because 4 years after i quit that job i'm still getting all the free xmas booze i can drink from him. Thank you Jim.

The evening began with CC and I getting ready for the evening, in my case that means pre-rolling. We arrived at the restaurant on Stanley fashionably late and found our way to the production table to sit with Dave (who had obviously been hitting back the Caesar already) his wife Kelly, Yves and his Ex Isabelle (I don't think i've talked about Yves before but he's the best there is, he kicks so much ass it's not even funny, CC calls him Papa Yves) Claude and his friend D. (D. turns to me after somewhere after drink #3 for me and says "Do you remember me ? i wasn't here last year but i was the year before" "um yeah i remember you, you used to come to my place and sell me weed" "really?" "yeah") As usual the alcohol was supposed to be controlled by given us tickets instead of having an open bar, but with Dave it is an open bar because he had about 50 tickets on him at all times. So here's my white girl list of shit i drank :

5 glasses of white wine
1 glass of red wine
4 bloody ceasar's
1 shot of tequila
1 sex on the beach
3 joints (while at the restaurant)

Here is what i remember from the evening, things are in no particular order.

At one point CC stood up and pointed to Denis, who was sitting at the table next to us, licked his lips, rubbed his nipples and blew him a kiss.

The receptionist, Carmen, and CC we're the only two people on the dance floor and they were grinding each other, the entire restaurant went silent during this show.

Dave and I crank called Golden boy Steve twice, since he and his girlfriend Crista had a lovers private booth.

Again CC stood up and told Denis that if he wanted and i quote "de l'amour féroce" that he should come see him.

At one point D.Unbuttonedd Dave's shirt and i put on his tie.

CC and Carmen got on the dance floor again and CC picked her up and started walking around with her.

For some reason, at one point Dave was holding my hand. Don't ask me why cuz i don't know.

Catherine told me that she'd do a shot with me if i found her one more girl, we ended up being 15 people at the bar doing shots.

When CC went to see the boss's son (a cocky snot nosed 20 year old) for more tickets and was told not to ask for more tickets for another 20 minutes, CC told him he'd kick his ass.

We had to get the car out of the parking garage by midnight, but we we're still having a good time so i decided i'd drive around and look for a parking spot on the street. I drove around the bloc about 10 times and never found one. To keep me talking, since i was very tipsy at this point i decided to call around and see who was up. Genny works in a bar downtown so i thought i'd drop by but i have no idea where the bar is, so i left her a message. Turn's out the bar she works in is on Stanley, which means i passed by it at least 10 times.

Then i called Mase, which i really regret today. We were both pretty drunk and he was very sober. Not that i didn't want to see him or anything like that. It just became painfully obvious that we were wrecked and stupid. It became even more painfully obvious when CC and Mase went out for smokes and i finally sat down for the first time in the evening, and then i threw up.

As i sat there on Mase's bathroom floor, i thought about why the hell we were there in the first place, and why the hell had i called our poor friend at 12h30 all fucking drunk and retarded. Why was i in his bathroom throwing up. And not the good throw up, the kind that gets stuck all chunky at the back of your throat. I thought "thank god i didn't give Dave his tie back or this might have been really gross"

All in all, i think a good time was had by all.

oh yeah, Mase, that bleach thing in your toilet, it fell in as i was throwing up... i cleaned it, but i thought you should know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Indeed, a hairier heavier Habby. Had i been with someone that night i'm pretty sure he would have asked to listen.

Oh honey, I missed you too Saturday night... but dude you're the smart one cuz Sunday CC and I felt like to big piles of shit and i'm sure you had a good day. But it sure wasn't the same without you that's for sure. Next year i'll be Mike's date and you can put out for CC :)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el