Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

That's it, i'm loosing my mind and my patience. This fucking car is going to be the death of me. I mean it. Last night the battery light went on. Everything in the car seemed ok, the lights were fine, the radio, everything. I got home fine. This morning the car started, no problem. About 5 minutes later the battery light went on again. I made it all the way to the Barbie's in Dorval, at which point the air bag light went on, the speedometer dropped to 0, the heat gadge dropped to cold and the seat belt light went on. I was still driving, the car itself didn't stop. I got to the parking lot and called my mechanic guy, he tells me i won't be able to drive it home, i'll have to get it towed. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I seriously can't handle this. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el