Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Look at all this shit.

Holy crap people winter is officially here. It didn't just knock at our door it fucking knocked it down and pushed it's way in didn't it? Jesus Christ. So i guess if you ski or snowboard or snow shoe or have dog sleds you must be happier then a pig in shit, but for the rest of us schmucks this pretty much sucks ass. Thank god i slept in town yesterday cuz if i hadn't i'd still be on the mercier bridge right now that's for sure. I can't honestly remember the last time the roads were this bad. I had to back up at the corner of Trinitaire and Newman to get a running start to take that turn, i don't think i've ever had to do that before. A cop car was stuck in the police station parking lot on Dollard, that was funny. It's also the first time i've ever just left my car where it stopped in the snow. It's somewhere in the middle of the parking lot... can't wait to try to get out later, it's gonna be a blast.


On an unrelated subject, CC and I went to futur shop last night. We picked up a couple movies (he got family guy volume3 and i picked up the 40 year old virgin). We get to the cash and i notice that on top of the cash register there's a little action figure dude standing there. I couldn't make out who he was so i said to the girl behind the cash:

me: who's this little guy?

Rep: I have no idea, some kid left it here so i put him up there.

I look closer at the figure and and notice that he has one arm in the air.

Me: you know he's got a hail hitler thing going on.

Rep: huh?

CC: Way to freak people out there Annie.

Me: It's not like i put his hand out like that, i'm just letting her know so she can move him or something.

CC: One arm is hitler and two is hourray?

Me: hey i dont make the rules baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el