Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My car is turning me into a no underwear wearing ho.

Ok so my car's not exactly pimping me out but i feel used and dirty, so same difference.
I've had enough. Annie has officially reached her bullshit limit. Last month i decided to plan a vacation day for myself. The only available day left was yesterday so i took it. Tuesday night i go over to Chubby Chaser's, chill out a little, and when the time comes for me to go home, flat fucking tire. AGAIN! I've got two payments left on the shit mobile. Two. I am so pissed i'm seeing red. On top of that crap, when i went to call my roadside assistance service to come help me put on the spare, they tell me that i've used my 5 services for the year and that i'd have to wait for the new year to begin or pay for the service myself.
"So when does my service start again?" "hmmm.... looks like it starts over tomorrow." "tomorrow? are you shitting me?" " yeah... tomorrow, unfortunately i can't bypass the system, but you can call tonight at 12h01" "yeah that's great"
Can you believe that? fuck me.

So last night i took a shower over at Chubby Chaser's and did not notice the small drip of water falling on the floor, creeping towards my underwear. You know putting on a dirty pair of underwear is fucking bad enough, but having to put on a pair that's dirty and that has been wet and then air dried (due to CC's lack of dryer) is even fucking worst. And so, right now, unbeknownst to my co-workers, i am not wearing any underwear. fuck me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el