Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To: Sheena

Re: the party in your pants.


In regards to the invitation i received yesterday to attend the party in your pants, I would like to RSVP yes. I hope you have a big trunk because i'm putting my bike in it. I was also wondering if you need me to bring anything to this party, ei: wine, some sort of dessert maybe some shaving cream? OOOH! was that too much? eh what the hell, you gotta be a little dirty sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger the M and the G said...

To Sheena:
Dear Sheena, you are one insane mofo, the only party that you're attending is the one with all of your 30-some-odd personnalities.

To Annie:
Is it true that you lose it if you don't use it?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

to: Sheena

I am still RSVP-ing yes to the party in your pants. Did you know that we could probably sell tickets to this as though it were a sporting event?! We could have a hot dog stand and maybe even a pay-per-view type thing. We would make a killing, rich! RICH I TELL YOU!
No problem for the marathon, i was sick as well the past week, Jedi training camp to be re-scheduled.
Yes i am in for the Texas hold'em event.

To Manny:

Yes it is true that if you don't use it you lose it, and in some cases i've heard that it falls off. Be warned.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el