Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I didn't think it would upset him that much.

Couple weeks ago while in some DVD store (possibly Future shop or best buy) I came across a movie starring Paul Rudd called "the shape of things". It was in the 5.99 bin so i figured what the hell i'll take a chance. I've found myself paying a lot more then 5.99 for a movie i'd never seen and had gotten burned (if anyone has seen Pumpkin starring Christina Ricci you know what i mean, and yes i bought that piece of dog shit before seeing it first, you'd think that would have taught me a lesson, but oh no.) but i figured, i like Paul Rudd in Friends and in the Forty year old virgin, i'll take my chances.

I'll always give a movie a chance and i don't think i've ever turned a movie off in the middle, but i swear i almost did this time. It's really boring for i'd say 85% of the movie, typical chick flick ei: guy meets girl blah blah blah.... and then at the end it takes this turn that you just don't see coming at all, which doesn't make up for the fact that you've been bored out of your mind for 1h30, but makes up for the 5.99$ i spent.

Since the movie did take such an odd turn at the end, i brought it over to Chubby Chaser's place just in case he felt like loosing 1h30 of his life. Why would he do this? You must be asking yourself. Why would he watch The sisterhood of the traveling pants with my is probably a better question, but one that we'll answer another day. So I left the movie there sometime last week. Last night i gave him a call and I don't remember the last time i heard CC get so hot a bothered over a movie.

"this chick is fucking crazy. If she'd done that to me i would have payed some seedy character 600$ to have her killed, i'd decapitate her put her head on my bedroom dresser to be able to say "good night bitch" everynight. I can't believe this woman! Art? I think i'm gonna take a shit in the dvd box and send it to Rachel Weiss and write a note "this is what i think of your art"."

It went on like that for a good ten minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el