Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, February 20, 2006

This ain't Tahiti Bitch.

Hello all. Sorry it's been a while but Annie's been on quasi-vacation for the last week. See, where i work they sometimes give what they call TOW. Sounds sexual but unfortunately it isn't. TOW = time off without pay. Which means that when the call center isn't receiving enough calls they let some of us go home. Technically i guess that should be TOWP, but it doesn't sounds as good i guess.

So last Wednesday i was offered Thursday and Friday, so hell yeah i took it. We chilled out at Chubby Chaser's for a bit and then went over to the RV with Mase. That's the first time i think i'd ever been in there on a Wednesday... pretty much the same as any other day except no Kareoke. We played some pool (i got my ass handed to me like 11-1, fuck you Mase, that's right i'm bitter) and played some crib with Karen the regular and Johanne the barmaid. That was the shit, i had so much fun.

Around 2h00 in the am, during crib game #2 i believe, a few guys walk in with a totally wasted blond. So the guy's like behind me and orders something which makes Johanne look in her barman-how-to book. So i turn around and ask "what the fuck did you just order??" No response...ah he's french "Non, mais qu'est-ce que tu as commandé pour la faire chercher comme ca?" "Pina Coladas" So I turn back and look at Mase and say "this guy is ordering Pina Coladas. At 2am. At the RV. Does he not know where he is right now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el