Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tonight we smoke 'em out.

Annie had herself a pretty eventful weekend. I spare ya'll the details and stick to the highlights.

Went to the RV again last friday, played some pool, sang some kareoke and met more of the regulars at the RV. First up, we'll call her lesbian bar fly, I was sitting at the bar waiting for Mase to come back from the bank and she comes up to me and starts hitting on me. Since this was my first lesbian bar encounter i didn't really know what to say when she came up to me and said "you're not here alone i hope?" "umm...nope...just waiting for a friend" then she just kinda talked about the weather until Mase came back. Perhaps if had he taken a little longer i could have scored a number. Popeye, a cool old guy, good pool player, maybe a little too friendly since i got a kiss on the neck and a pat on the ass when Mase introduced us, but hey what you gonna does right? As we're playing pool, lesbian bar fly comes and stands next to the table and chats it up with us for a bit "so, you're really tall, how tall are you?" "i'm like 5'10" now at this point i'm thinking my god, maybe i'm just really fucked up but is this woman is really coming on to me? Few hours later Chubby Roofer Regular comes towards us (the bathroom in the RV is right next to the pool table) with her hand down her ass. Mase and i look at each other thinking Ok... when she pulls her hand out of her ass and let's go of what appears to be enough sand to fill an hour glass. Mase looks at me and says "oh well she's a roofer so that's why she's got all that sand in her ass" Now no matter how much i tried to convince Mase that it probably was salt someone had just dropped down her pants, he held on to the thought of that girl working all day in the freaking cold, on a roof with sand in her ass and then coming to the RV and sitting there for hours with sand in her ass, eh let him think what he wants if it makes him happy.

Also bought Spun and That night in Toronto, a dvd of the Hip in concert, 13.99$ at best buy AWESOME FREAKING STEAL!!!! such a good buy i still can't get over myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el