Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kiss me, I'm shitfaced.

When entering the workforce it is very important to have a doctor on your side. Not one on the take, that would be wrong, but one who will look the other way when you fake illness. I have said doctor and managed to get Monday and tuesday off. Fucking awesome. Didn't do anything monday , just chilled and watched some movies with Chubby Chaser, whom i had corrupted into taking the day of with me. I was going to spend tuesday at CC's watching movies in my underwear, but Trevor called and came over around 11h30, so had to put some pants on. So we called CC at work, who was not having a good day at all, and he in turn decided to leave work at noon due to anger problems. We then called Mase and all of a sudden the day was off to a fantabulous start. Was yesterday not a B-E-A-U-tiful day or what? Fuck man! We played cards and did some hot knives but couldn't really allow ourselves to stay indoors with a day like that, it would have been like smacking Jesus in the face, really, it was that nice out. So we decided to pick up a frizbe and headed down by the river near terminus Monette-Lafleur, down near the water and train tracks. Once again i must emphasize on how fucking gorgeous the day was yesteray. Mase and I played Frisbee for a good 30 minutes, and in that 30 minutes ended up in the St-Laurence 4 times to fish the stupid thing out. I will not be entering any Frisbee competitions anytime soon. As we were playing a girl with a guitar sat close enough to us to make the day even better, good friends, nice doobie and a little music on the breeze, just really good. So once we'd had enough, I walked over to Catou and invited her to join us on the rocks under the bridge. CC and her jammed a little, sang some songs, chilled in the sun. I hope the entire summer is filled with days and nights like yesterday.

God that was fucking sappy huh? eh, what the hell, sometimes a girl just can't help herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el