Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Wasn't it b-e-a-u-tiful yesterday??? holy crap! I woke up all curled up in bed, a little cold but at least not sweating. Went into my living room and curled up on the sofa with a blanky and watched Joe vs. The Volcano and When Harry met Sally. I had myself a very girly morning. The boys came over in the afternoon and chilled. And we really didn't do much, watched Romancing the Stone and that's about it. But you know what, days like yesterday are few and far between and I enjoyed myself.

Saturday night was another story. Marc is really getting on my last nerve. I invited him over Friday night, told him we'd play VS. I told him to come after supper, around 8ish, he showed up at 7pm. So now i'm sitting in my living room with him and Gen, thinking god damn it, this is my place i should have some control no? But i don't have any and now Gen is here and this is not the way i wanted my afternoon to go. Ok, so he didn't do anything at this point but i was still annoyed and things only got worst.

So about 3 minutes after Gen leaves he gets up and says "well, wonder what's new in the bedroom (not YOUR bedroom, THE bedroom) it's time for my inspection" INSPECTION? EXCUSE ME? HELL NO. So at this point i'm so pissed that i'm speechless and i don't say anything. The guys come over, we played one game of VS, which i was not at all paying attention too, I then got up and went to chill on the front porch, thinking i'll just got smoke a joint alone and stay calm. No such luck. Of course when Marc saw Trevor and I going outside he followed. That's another thing that's really pissing me off. I'll smoke Chubby Chaser, I'll smoke Trevor, of i'll smoke Gen, but this kid is NOT my problem. But the last 4-5 times i've seen him i've smoked him and i'm very annoyed. I am not a cash cow. This kid needs to understand this PRONTO. Plus he's the worst toker in the free world. When someone smokes me it's "toke toke pass" Isn't that the unwriten toking law?? I believe it is. When smoking in a cypher ALWAYS toke toke pass. But this kid "toke toke toke toke TALK (what the fuck?!?!) toke toke pass" NOT ACCEPTABLE.

So towards the end of the evening, i'm thinking of anything to get this kid to leave, but i'm still not at the point where i'm willing to tell him to fuck off and leave, because i see him at the comic book store and i'm not about to ruin the atmostphere where i hang out. Serves me right for shitting where i eat. So at the end of the night, i dawns on me that i should flirt as much as possible with Trevor and then maybe he'd think something was going on and leave us. Well, that did not work at all. We were lying down on the porch, he came to join us, at one point i decided fuck it i'm just gonna lie down on my bed, maybe then he'll get it. Trevor was next to me and says to Marc "come sit with us" And at the exact moment where Marc's ass touched my bed, Trevor says "Well i'm outta here" and HE TAKES OFF!!! well now Annie was really not happy. It took me 45 minutes to get this fucker to leave and when i finally got him to the door i say "well, sorry tonight was uneventful" and he answers "it's ok, not every night can be exciting" And i'm thinking motherfucker! you cost me 20$ tonight and i didn't even leave HOME how fucking much would it cost me if it were an eventful night?!?! Well, you know what? Annie's not gonna find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el