Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

They stole my fuckin car, part deux

One thought is keeping me up at night. It's gonna sound stupid, but it really is bothering me. They stole my car and that's bad enough, but hanging on the rear view mirror was my work ID. Which means that those assholes know what i look like. Something about a stranger driving my car and laughing in my face, ok not my actual face but a picture of my face, it's really bothering me. It doesn't help that the police and insurance people are treating me like i had something to do with this, which means that Matt was right, it would appear that everyone's first instinct is to blame me. Great. Why, after having JUST paid off my car LAST MONTH, would i have my car stolen???? I've got a phone call "meeting" with the insurance guy on friday and i'm freaked out. It's all i can think about. I hate that i'm over thinking this and i keep thinking about Matt telling me that they're going to try to push me into a corner and have me say something i'm not supposed to say and i don't know what that is but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna fuck up and say it anyway. Something like "So, miss Hebert, you parked the vehicle outside your residence?" "Does a chicken have nipples?" See i don't know what that means, but i'm pretty sure shit like that is just gonna blurt out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el