Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!!!

This morning, at the 195 stop at angrignon, more people then you'd think were dressed up. I'd considered putting on my Dorothy costume, but decided against it at the last second. Not for any particular reason, mostly because i'd have to wear a skirt to work and i didn't feel like having a bad case of cold legs all day, since at bell seems the airconditioning is on 365 days a year.

I saw a little kid dressed like a headbanger, another as a pirate, the "Scream" guy, hippies, more pirates and one girl who really got alot of looks at the bus stop. She was dressed as an Indian. Not a native, like cowboys and Indians, she had painted her face brown and was wearing a turban. This got me thinking alot. Since when did "race" become an acceptable Halloween costume? Whatever happened to kitty? Princess? Milk carton? I'm gonna be Asian this year, fuck it. I mean come on?! And she's standing there, sipping her coffee, given' us, the people staring at her from the bus, a look that seems to say "what the fuck are you lookin' at?" YOU STUPID! it's Halloween, not i'm a dumbass day. It's not like i took offense to the costume or anything, i mean do what you want, i could care less... it just got me thinking about all the looks this chick was goona get today. Does she not realize that the 195 has a stop right next to their temple? Shit i wish i didn't have to work today, i would have followed her all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el