Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok, so i'm a liar.

I haven't posted my views on the new season of Smallville or my thoughts on the office or anything in Second Drink, i'm sorry there's just no time. Well there is, but fuck i'm using it to sleep, not blog. I have plans to buy a Laptop sometime soon, i figure i'll be able to post my thoughts as they happen and that will be better for me, you know so's i won't have to use it, so's i can loose it. Whatever, don't ask.

Also i have to admit that instead of blogging i've become addicted to something else. (FYI : the Hi5 obsession has ended) My new drug? Myspace/Youtube. Ok, i know it's like old news to all y'all out there in cyber space, but i never got on that bandwagon. I cannot get enough of these things. I watch Youtube on my computer at lunch time and catch up with my peeps on myspace. Chubby Chaser thinks i'm crazy for liking this stuff so much, but i can't help it. I'm friends with the tragically hip! I'm friends with almost everyone on the office AND i'm Joe Rogan's friend. Are you Joe Rogan's friend? i didn't think so. So ok, Slayer and Kevin Smith still have not accepted my "friends" request, so fuck 'em, who needs Slayer and Kevin Smith when i've got Creed, Roy and Pam.



If Slayer and Kevin Smith happen to read this, please ignore the post above, please be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el