Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

This morning I was driving on St-Patrick and an ambulance was coming towards me. A few seconds before passing me, it swerved slightly and jumped the curb. The paramedic driving started to laugh and had a look on his face like "Oups, my bad". At first i thought "fuck, whoever's in the back of that ambulance is having a real shit morning". But then it dawned on me, Fuck maybe they stole that ambulance, and how cool is that?!?! Man I'd love to drive an ambulance. On second thought, if I were to steal an emergency vehicle it would be a fire truck, that would be the shit. I'd drive around town wearing the hat and everything. I'd go see Chubby Chaser, who lives on the second floor, knock on his window and scare the crap out of him. I wonder how well guarded the fire station really is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el