Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kids are A-holes

Last thursday night on Chubby Chaser's street, while looking for parking, I lost all hope for our future, for humanity in general. Three kids on bikes in front of us, a car or two behind us. Two of the kids move to the side of the street to let us pass and the third decides to start weaving around the road and put on a wheelie display. That's it, little shit. It's dark out and no crackwhore mother in sight. As I pull next to him i decide it is my civic duty to say something to this brat:

"You know what you're doing is dangerous?"

" No it's not, I have a right too, it's the law."

He said that to me. It's the law. This kid was 8 years old if he was a day. Old enough to have attitude but not quite old enough to know what to do with it.

There's no hope for us now, the world is going to be run by a generation of back flip bitches.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el