Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Smith responds!

In an earlier post i talked about World Famous for dicking around and how i believe that they are geniuses and deserve a Nobel prize for setting themselves on fire and playing football. In this post i mentioned that if they had a web site i would become a regular visitor and do my very best to get in touch with them. Ladies and Gentlemen, i've received a response. Granted not a long one, but an answer non the less. And here it is along with the email i sent to all the guys:

What up Team Squirrel ! ! !
Greetings from Canada !
I just wanted to tell you that i really enjoy your show... to hell with those agents and actors and other people you've had on the show who were not supportive of you. Team Squirrel deserves better. It deserves a fan base worthy of all of you and hopefully some day soon you will reap the benefits of said fame. So far i believe that best thing i've seen on tv in a long time was « football on fire « that was fucking brilliant.
Well, if you guys are ever in Montreal, let me know and i'll give you guys a tour of our Pubs and Bars :-)
Keep up the excellent work, and tell Burkey he really should get an email also :-)
Annie


Thanks for your e-mail football on fire is one of the favorite sports on the show.
Smith



Again, not much of a response, but it's enough for me to continue correspondence with them and any other celebrity i deem worthy of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el