Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Annie's fall line-up

Since i have nothing better to do with my lunch break and since i have no life to speak of, i've decided to let the world know what Annie will be watching this fall... also it'll be my way of making sure i don't miss the season premieres, cuz i always seem to miss that shit and end up having to buy the dvd or wait until reruns to see how things started.

Tuesday, sept. 13th : I won't be watching, but I know Chocolate wonder will be, closet metrosexual that he is, tonight is the season premiere of Gilmore Girls. Taken straight from an email CW sent me today : "Will Luke say Yes ? ? How will Rory adjust to living in her grand-parents house ? ? ? Will she do time for her theft ? ? ? SO MANY QUESTIONS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ".

Monday, sept. 19th: The season premiere of Medium. I like this show... i guess it's because of Patricia Arquette, i think she's excellent in this.

Tuesday sept. 20th: Big night for Annie's tv watching!! NCIS's season premiere is at 8pm (How will Denoso deal with Kate having been shot in the head? Probably not well.) And yes! Ladies and Gentlemen!!! My name is Earl is starting at 9pm. I have no words to describe how happy i am.

Thursday sept 22nd: CSI is back on with new shows at 9pm. Will Grissom get his team back? Will Nick get over being burried alive? All signs point to yeah, probably.

Thursday sept 29th: This is the day i've been waiting for since summer begin people. SMALLVILLE season 5 begins at 8pm. A boy becomes a man, a friend becomes a foe and a man becomes LEGEND! I cannot wait for this one.


Those are the season openers, of course Annie's been watching a couple other shows here and there, such as Family guy, sundays at 9pm, Prison Break mondays at 9pm and Doctor Who Sundays at 8pm. Doctor Who will be returning sometime around christmas with a new Doctor. that's about it really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Previously known as Ralph said...

want to be able to eat mud. try our new site http://jgallagher.blogspot.com for the finest mud recipes. mud a la king, mudallini or even mud a la mode. it's all here in a one shot anti-splogging madness rant. thanks for the feedback annie. dear sploggers instead of splog please send us beer
keep up the blog
J

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el