Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Can you get ear lobe cancer?

The last couple of weeks have been the worst skin weeks i think i've ever had. The last time this kinda shit happened C&C music factory was all the rage. I'm not saying i haven't had a zit since then, but i'm talking full on pimple madness here. Last week i realized that i had an ingrown hair that had turned into a zit... i won't say where it was, how big it got or how i eventually got rid of that motherfucker, but needless to say it was not an experience i'd like to relive. Two days ago it was a pimple on my cheek that only left me this morning. Yesterday i had one right above my eyebrow and it gave me a headache all day. Also this morning i awoke because my ear was bothering me. When i went to check it out it seemed fine at first glance but when i touched it i realized i had a little lump in the lobe. I know that shit ain't an in-grown hair on my ear... Now, does ear lobe cancer exist? I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el